||Comunilife Inc-New York, NY
||Provides management with financial information by researching and analyzing accounts; preparing financial statements and budgets.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Prepares consolidated internal and external financial statements and program budgets by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
Maintains and balances an automated consolidation system by inputting data; scheduling required jobs; verifying data.
Analyzes information and options by developing spreadsheet reports; verifying information.
Prepares general ledger entries by maintaining records and files; reconciling accounts.
Prepares payments by accruing expenses; assigning account numbers; requesting disbursements; reconciling accounts.
Develops and implements accounting procedures by analyzing current procedures; recommending changes.
Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to analyze and report on financial/budget data.
2. Able to manage time and meet deadlines and work well under pressure
3. Great attention to detail
4. Generalized background with broad knowledge of non-profit accounting, GAAP, FASB and other relevant regulatory financial management guidelines.
5. Well-developed computer skills and great proficiency with Microsoft Office software, especially Excel.
6. Experienced working with multiple types of service programs.
7. Exhibit good judgment, practical day-to-day experience working with a diverse group of people, and hardworking.
8. Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
9. Strong written and verbal skills, organizational excellence, and team-oriented.
10. Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and integrity.
11. Previous experience in a confidential administrative role with the ability to work well independently and ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment.
Education and Experience Requirement(s) Bachelors Degree, Masters preferred.Non-profit acounting and grant management experience; Knowledge of GAAP, FASB and other regulatory and advisory organizations; Good oral and written communication skills. Knowledge of accounting software, preferably Great Plains.
General Office Environment. Field work may be necessary
Certifications & Licenses Required
||To Apply Please Visit Our Website At http://comunilife.iapplicants.com
Share Job On Facebook:
Send Job Announcement To Facebook Friend: