Architechture :  Student Freelance Forum For Work Experience Builders' (CertificationPoint) The fastest message board... ever.

Latest Email: History of western architecture?
Posted by: adcertpoint (Moderator)
Date: August 19, 2018 09:49PM

Hi,
Can anybody tell me about the history of westrn architecture...in few words..i dnt want to go in so much detail....but i m intresting to know bit of history as well....like

1) What are the periods of westrn architecture?name atleast 9 architects, with examples of bulidings...also what were the mail features of that buildings...

2) What are the movements of westrn architecture?name atleast 9 architects, with examples of bulidings...also what were the main features of that buildings...

3) What is calssicsm? neo-calssicsm? modernism? post modernism? manerism?name atleast 9 architects, with examples of bulidings...also what were the main features of that buildings...

4) the Arts & Crafts movement, name atleast 5 architects, with examples of bulidings...also what were the main features of that buildings...

hope fully u will tell me ...plz donot post website addresess I dnt understand websites..I can also goggle this things...but I need to thier realtion to eact other like...
GREEK ARCHITECTURE
ROMAN ARCHITECTURE
EARLY CHRISTIAN AND BYZANTINE ARCHITECTURE
EARLY MEDIEVAL AND ROMANESQUE ARCHITECTURE
GOTHIC ARCHITECTURE
RENAISSANCE ARCHITECTURE
BAROQUE ARCHITECTURE
ROCOCO
NEOCLASSICISM
ARCHITECTURE OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY
MODERN ARCHITECTURE

I hope any good architect wil help to understand them...I will be waiting for ur kind reply

Cheers
Lisa....

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.
This forum powered by Phorum.